Fenton Summer Slam is one of the premier baseball and softball tournaments in the area. The tournament is jointly hosted by the Fenton Tigers Travel Baseball and the Fenton Fastpitch organizations. The tournament is open to local and out-of-town Baseball and Softball teams. We keep the tournament fun and competitive by limiting it to AA/AAA for Baseball and B/B+ teams for Fastpitch. Most community-based programs would be an excellent fit for the tournament. Games are played at Fenton Middle School and Fenton High School complex.
Tournament Fee: $425
Baseball Divisions: 10u – 11u – 12u – 13u
Softball Divisions: 10u – 12u – 14u – 16u
Your tournament fee includes:
* 3-game guarantee
* MHSAA certified umpires
* all game balls
* 1st and 2nd place teams in each division receive a team trophy
* 1st and 2nd place players in each division receive individual player trophies
Dave McDermott, Tournament Director
Frequently Asked Questions:
* Is there a gate fee? No! There are no additional fees (no gate fees, no parking fee).
* What if our team isn’t local? We will work with teams from out of the area to accommodate Friday schedule restrictions.
* Are there concessions? Yes! We will have concessions available at both the Middle School and High School fields.
* Are you stay-to-play? Are there restaurants/hotels nearby? There are several many local restaurants and hotels in the area that would be happy to accommodate your team. We are not a stay-to-play tournament.
* Will you have tournament t-shirts? Yes! We will have t-shirts available for pre-order as well as at the event (limited quantities). As we get closer to the tournament we will email coaches pre-order information.
PLEASE NOTE: Baseball 13U will play on 60/90 field with some games under the lights. Softball 16u will play on the Fenton High School Varsity Field.
AGS Middle School
3255 Donaldson Drive
Fenton, MI, 48430
Fenton High School
3200 W. Shiawassee Ave.
Fenton, MI 48430